Sunday, May 25, 2014

Faux Ironic Meta-Pretentiousness is Still Cool Right?

ki·no

  [kee-noh] 
noun, plural ki·nos.
a motion-picture theater

ca·bal

  [kuh-bal]
noun
1.
a small group of secret plotters, as against a government or person in authority.
2.
the plots and schemes of such a group; intrigue.
3.
a clique, as in artistic, literary, or theatrical circles.


So... this is a thing now. 

A place where I can speak my mind. Where I can consolidate all my thoughts about all the things I care about (at least concerning movies). You hear that echo? That's all the space that's freeing up in my brain. 

This can be a place where I talk about movies and television, give reviews, and generally run my mouth until my voice is hoarse. I can do what I want, when I want to. 

That's neat.  

I was hoping I could call this "Shallow and Pedantic", but everyone loves their second child just as much as the first, right?  Hopefully this works out. 

(Also note, there will be no plotting or scheming against the government here)

No comments:

Post a Comment